Mobile Massage, Yoga & Beauty
Noosa mobile massage specialist. We come to you.
Massage therapy, yoga sessions and beauty treatments.
Catering to individuals, couples, weddings, holidays, private or corporate events.
Gift vouchers, health fund rebates, group discounts
Go on - give us a call - you deserve it !
Our therapists are highly qualified, experienced and come to you.
- Remedialis the systematic assessment and treatment of the muscles, tendons, ligaments and connective tissues of the body to assist in rehabilitation, pain and injury management.
- Deep Tissueis a type of massage aimed at the deeper tissue structures of the muscle and fascia, also called connective tissue. Deep tissue massage uses many of the same movements and techniques as Swedish massage, but the pressure will generally be more intense.
- Sportsis a form of bodywork geared toward participants in athletics. It is used to help prevent injuries, to prepare the body for athletic activity and maintain it in optimal condition, and to help athletes recover from workouts and injuries.
- Relaxationis a gentle Swedish massage that uses smooth, gliding strokes to help you relax. The massage therapist will move at a slower pace and use lighter pressure.
- Pregnancyis therapeutic bodywork that focuses on the special needs of the mother-to-be as her body goes through the dramatic changes of pregnancy. It enhances the function of muscles and joints, improves circulation and general body tone, and relieves mental and physical fatigue.
- Couplesis a popular service where two people are massaged in the same room, at the same time, by two different therapists. The couple can be a husband and wife, girlfriend and boyfriend, same-sex partners, moms and daughters, or best friends.
- Kahunais a therapeutic massage technique based on the teachings and practices of the ancient Hawaiian Kahunas. In the language of native Hawaiians, "huna" means "secret knowledge" and a master practitioner of any of the huna arts is known as a "kahuna."
- Zen Thai Shiatsupractitioners believe that an energy called ki flows through a network of meridians in the body. Shiatsu is a form of Japanese bodywork based on the theoretical framework of traditional Chinese medicine. In the Japanese language, shiatsu means "finger pressure".
We provide all you need to relax and enjoy the experience. The team at Balancenoosa will help you to relax and unwind the tired or aching muscles in your body.
Enjoy Yoga with our experienced
level II instructor.
- Private tuition
- Corporate Team building
- Pre-Wedding sessions
- Studio classes
- Yoga in the park
- In your accommodation
- Beginners to advanced yogis
We provide yoga mats, props and music for your session. A yoga session will increase flexibility and blood flow and renew your sense of peace and wellbeing.
Be pampered with luxurious in-house beauty treatments.
- Bridal Parties
- Pamper Parties
- Studio appointments available
- Group discounts
We provide the natural luxurious products for your session. Combination packages can be arranged to ensure you feel like you have been pampered in a day spa.